Paul Juma, is a professional stylist, master colorist, and well respected hair extensions artist, he is certified by the American Board of Certified Hair colorists (ABCH) (haircolorist.com).
In 2006, Paul established Vegas Best Extensions, Inc., dedicated to quality and safe extensions, please visit our site for more details: vegasbestextensions.com
In addition, of being an educator, Paul has worked in prestigious salons in Las Vegas, Santa Monica and Toronto (where he learned Fiorio texturizing techniques learn more www.fiorio.com); and carries cosmetology licenses of Nevada, California and Ontario.
For the last 20 years, Paul has performed coloration and extension services to over 1000 clients; many of his celebrity clients are Hollywood actresses and models whom he served at Warner Brothers Studios and Sony Studios in Los Angeles.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens)
- Kristin Chenoweth (The West Wing, Wicked, Pushing Daisies)
- Allison Janney (The West Wing)
- Shirley Bovshow (Garden Police, iVillage live)
- Janel Moloney (Amber Frey, the West Wing)
- Janeane Garofalo (Saturday Night Live, 24, the West Wing)
- Arianne Zucker (Days of Our Lives)
- Zorianna Kit (TV host)
- Nervo (nervomusic.com)
To see Paul’s color and hair extensions transformations and read the glowing testimonials by his clients, visit the Photo Gallery and Video Gallery pages to experience several “before and after” clients for yourself.
Paul has unrelated background to hair in engineering, and wine consulting (sommelier) as well.